The Undergraduate Biology Education Research (UBER) REU Site at University of Georgia is a nine-week, NSF-funded program to involve undergraduates in designing and conducting research on undergraduate biology. Students participate in teaching and learning with mentorship from faculty in UGA’s Division of Biological Sciences and College of Education.
Details can be found at the program website: http://uber.coe.uga.edu
- Program dates: May 26 – June 24, 2015
- Students will be paid a stipend of $4500
- Housing will be provided in UGA dormitories at no cost
- Travel assistance to UGA is available up to $500 per student
- Application deadline: February 27, 2015
Applications from students from minority-serving institutions and/or majoring in biology, education, psychology, anthropology, sociology and statistics are especially encouraged.
Please feel free to contact Julie Stanton, Ph. D with questions:
Julie Dangremond Stanton, Ph.D.
Department of Cellular Biology
627 Biological Sciences Building
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-2607