This is a free resource available to premed students nationwide, at no cost or obligation.
About the Exam:
- Written by over 50 PhD Content Experts from universities across the country.
- Statistically Indistinguishable from AAMC MCAT-2015 practice materials on over 100 statistical measures.
- Developed using the same robust methodology used by the AAMC, the SAT Board, and other standardized test creators.
- The first MCAT practice exam to undergo double-blind peer review.
Some of the most prominent university educators in the country have worked on this project. It is the most realistic practice available for MCAT-2015. We hope you enjoy the exam and learn as much as possible about the new MCAT-2015.
Access Your Exam
To access your exam, follow the link below. Scroll down to “Take a Free Test,” enter your information, then check your email for the exam link. If you do not receive your link, check your junk folder. If that does not work, add altiustestprep.com to your email white list and repeat the process. The exam is half-length and requires a full four (4) hours to complete, so plan accordingly.
MCAT-2015 Practice Exam: https://altiustestprep.com
Scroll down and select the “Take a Free Test” button to begin the exam.
Want More MCAT-2015 Practice?
If you appreciate the quality of this standardized, peer-reviewed practice resource, Altius offers ten (10) additional full-length exams of this same quality to students in our MCAT tutoring-mentoring program. Find out more about our programs below:
* Spend Summer 2015 Acing MCAT-2015. Last year, our boot-camp-style Full-Immersion Summer MCAT Course was the most popular summer course in the country. Over 500 hours of small group instruction, plus your choice of 27 or 42 1-on-1 tutoring sessions, Proctored Study Hall, and twice-weekly Review Sessions, all for about six-thousand dollars less than other summer courses. Learn more: https://altiustestprep.com/summer/
* ?Private 1-on-1 Mentoring for the Cost of a Lecture Course. Learn more: https://altiustestprep.com/programs/
* Independent Survey: Altius Grads are 10 Times More Likely to Score in the 99th percentile. Learn more: https://altiustestprep.com/results/
TIMING: Important if you plan to take MCAT-2015 this year
Time is running short; there is only one Altius course option remaining if you plan to take MCAT-2015 this summer or early fall:
* Summer Full-Immersion: AUGUST or SEPTEMBER Exams: This is the course option described above. Learn more: https://altiustestprep.com/summer/