Are you a 1st or 2nd year undergrad?
Do you want to gain experience in a lab lead by the Neuroscience Chair from the School of Medicine?
Prof. William Mobley’s lab has an undergrad research volunteer opening right now. You are expected to work closely with a current graduate student in the lab for at least 1.5 years.
Special requirement: steady hands is crucial (there are a lot of other golden opportunities elsewhere even if you don’t have steady hands. And we will be able to tell right away in an interview and test period)
No requirement for prior lab experience, we are willing to train you from the very beginning
For any volunteer candidates, please email your answers to the following questions before 11/30/2015 to email@example.com
- What do you do during your spare time?
- Which one do you enjoy more, dwelling into a conceptual problem, or performing hands on task in a better way, and why?
- What is your current career goal? Please give me a brief list of big events you plan to do in the 4 years of college.
- Will you be able to work during the summer or part of summer vacation?
- Did you have any kinds of volunteering? What is your actual role? What did you learn from it?
- Which one do you like more, lecture or lab course, and why?
- Do you have any pets?