Are you a biology, life science or communications major and interested in a career in business communications? Canale Communications, the leading life sciences communications agency in California, is hiring a full-time account associate in San Diego to work with a range of exciting clients from biotech startups, molecular diagnostics developers and pharmaceutical companies. The account associate works on a team of two to four utilizing their science background and individual talents to execute public and investor relations programs for multiple clients. The account associate participates in day-to-day media analysis of the biotech industry as well as financial, product and crisis communications. The account associate is exposed to the many facets of the bio-business ecosystem and has the opportunity to flex their creative skills in the strategic program development process.
At Canale Communications, we develop and implement public relations, investor relations and visual communications programs to help life sciences companies communicate the value their innovations bring to medicine and to society. Our account teams include a mix of scientists, PhD’s, journalists and communications experts with a passion for life sciences, entrepreneurism and innovation. If that sounds interesting to you, give us a call.
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, life science, marketing, or a related field
– Passion, talent and enthusiasm for communicating science to non-science audiences
– Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions. Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality of corporate information
– Must be detail and deadline oriented
The ideal applicant will:
– Be a self-starter, with initiative and an eagerness to stretch their skills
– Be a voracious consumer of news in order to track industry trends relevant to client and life sciences industry
– Be comfortable communicating with diverse groups of people
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
(Port Triton ID#: 827148)