The Physiological Sciences Graduate Interdisciplinary Program at the University of Arizona is now accepting applications for Fall 2017!
Physiologists are at the frontier of biomedical research and many of our discoveries and techniques are rapidly translated into clinical breakthroughs for diseases. We have an ethnically and educationally diverse student body, working with faculty members who have expertise in professional development and have received nationally recognized mentoring awards. These are our Top 5 Reasons why our graduate students selected our nationally recognized program:
1. Our PhD program is regularly ranked in the Top 10 Physiology PhD programs in the United States (NRC).
2. Our PhD students are fully funded and our Master’s students have the opportunity for full funding through Teaching Assistantships.
3. We have over 60 training faculty members who are internationally recognized scientists using innovative techniques and experimental approaches.
4. We participate in a MD-PhD dual degree program, allowing students to complete both degrees in less time.
5. The interdisciplinary nature of our program provides the opportunity for interactions with faculty across diverse research areas.
Visit our website for detailed information regarding specific areas of research, our wonderful faculty members, our funding packages, alumni testimonials, and how to apply. The application deadlines are December 15th for the PhD Program and March 15th for the Master’s Program. Please do not hesitate to contact me, the Program Coordinator, with any questions you may have and we hope to hear from you soon!