To ALL Premed students taking the MCAT in January 2017 – (Jan 19 or 28):
If you’re taking the MCAT in January 2017 and are willing to help us out, we’ll say “Thank You” by giving you:
* Two (2) FREE Altius Full-Length MCAT Practice Exams
* One (1) FREE Dinner Certificate for a popular restaurant, such as Buffalo Wild Wings, PF Chang’s or Outback Steakhouse.
Click on this link: https://www.planplusonline.us/forms/fmhost.jsp?fbid=26196&fbky=mDwxcWwR.
We will then set up your profile and send you exam log in credentials.
You will be asked to submit the following information:
* Full Name
* Email Address
* Phone Number
* University Attending
* Scheduled January Test Date
Last year, Altius Test Prep released a set of ten (10) Full-Length MCAT Practice Exams that are statistically identical to the real MCAT on over one hundred statistical metrics. Students who took these exams last year reported feeling “comfortable” on test day because their real test “Looked just like the Altius Practice Exams.” Our final step in perfecting these exams is to adjust the Altius scoring scale to the AAMC score scale, so that students taking these exams have an accurate tool for predicting their score on test day.
1. You sign-up today and agree to participate in our “Score Scale Data Collection Project” by registering as explained above.
2. We will send you an email, providing you with access your FIRST Altius Full-Length Exams FREE of charge.
3. Complete the first Altius Full-Length exam.
4. Complete the scored AAMC 1 exam.
5. Complete the scored AAMC 2 exam. You must complete all three of the above exams within the same three-week period, and before your real MCAT exam date. If you do not already have access to AAMC1 and AAMC2 codes, please call 435.671.5783 for details.
6. We will provide you with a link to share the following data with us:
-Section Scores (CP, CAR, BB, PsS)
-Number of questions missed in each section
7. After we receive these data, we will provide you with your SECOND Altius Full-Length Exam FREE of charge.
8. Complete the second Altius Full-Length exam.
9. Take the actual MCAT on January 19th or 28th.
10. Email screen shots of your “Results” Page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Approximately 30 days after your real exam date, but no later than 45 days, report to us your data from the second Altius Full-Length and from your real MCAT. (You will receive a link to report these results)
12. After we receive the data from all five exams, we will mail you your FREE Dinner Certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact Altius at 435.671.5783, or email@example.com
For complete information on the exams you will be attempting, visit: http://altiustestprep.com/tests
Thank you in advance for your help, and good luck on the MCAT!