SmartAccEss Socio Environmental Consulting is looking for an undergraduate intern!
WHAT: A consulting firm located in San Diego that provides services in environmental and social matters to mining companies and other extractive industries throughout North and Latin America. You can find more details at www.smartacess.us.
- Conducting environmental & social audits
- Conducting assessments
- Due diligence evaluations
- Strategic planning
- Support in the implementation of environmental and social management systems and advisory
- Business located in north San Diego close to Poway.
- Work will be performed at the office or remotely (no need come to the office every day).
- Work demand is part time, varying from 1-3 hours daily.
Eventually there could be days where longer hours are needed.
- The intern must own a laptop computer and have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The internship will be unpaid for the first two months.
Depending on the results, there is possibility to provide payment at an hourly rate.
- Consulting support
- Support in developing new products
- Support in writing proposals for customers
- Managing Excel spreadsheets for Strategic Planning product
- Update table for Cyanide code audits opportunities
- Support creating a Facebook page
- Invoicing and expenses management – when needed
- Help organize travels – insurances, medical exams, rental cars, hotels, plane tickets, etc.
- Keep track of business expenses in Quickbooks
GREAT FOR STUDENTS RELATED TO: Biological Sciences, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Environmental Systems, Environmental Sciences, Social Science, Sociology, Sustainability
If interested, please contact Tito Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 720-442-3919