Classes begin on Monday, October 2, 2017!
With the ever increasing number of non-native English speaking and international students on campus, the evening courses in the English for Academic Development (EAPD) program are a valuable resource to help increase academic success. Courses are tailored to assist those high-intermediate to advanced level students seeking to improve their English language skills in four core areas:
· Academic, Business, and Technical Writing
· Conversation and Oral Presentation
· Grammar and Vocabulary
· Pronunciation and Fluency
Courses that tend to be most useful for international students are:
- Academic Writing
- Advanced Pronunciation and Fluency
- Business Writing for Non-native English Speakers
- Effective Oral Presentation
- Grammar and Editing II
- Pronunciation and Fluency
- Scientific and Technical Writing for Non-native English Speakers
Please remember that UC San Diego full-time matriculated students are eligible for the UC San Diego Student Grant Program.
Undergrad vouchers are available Sept. 25-29 and are good for one class, per quarter, up to $500.
Vouchers are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, until they last and can be picked up at the UC San Diego Extension Student Services office – 10% discount of up to $50 per quarter (proper ID must be presented in person at time of enrollment).
See the flyer below for more information on the EAPD program.