Classes begin on Monday, January 8, 2018!
With the ever increasing number of non-native English speaking and international students on campus, the evening courses in the English for Academic Development (EAPD) program are a valuable resource to help increase academic success. Courses are tailored to assist those high-intermediate to advanced level students seeking to improve their English language skills in four core areas:
· Academic, Business, and Technical Writing
· Conversation and Oral Presentation
· Grammar and Vocabulary
· Pronunciation and Fluency
Courses that tend to be most useful for international students are:
- Academic Writing
- Advanced Pronunciation and Fluency
- Business Writing for Non-native English Speakers
- Effective Oral Presentation
- Grammar and Editing II
- Pronunciation and Fluency
- Scientific and Technical Writing for Non-native English Speakers
Please remember that UC San Diego full-time matriculated students are eligible for a 10% discount of up to $50 per quarter (proper ID must be presented in person at time of enrollment).
See the flyer below for more information on the EAPD program.