Are you interested in learning MATLAB or polishing your skills? SWE, TBP, SHPE, oSTEM, HKN, BMES, and SCSE are pleased to invite you to a MATLAB Training/Competition sponsored by MathWorks!
Our event features a two-part technical session:
- A hands-on, online, interactive MATLAB Onramp training session
- A MATLAB competition to test out your skills
Location: Qualcomm Conference Center in Jacobs Hall
Date: Sunday, April 22nd, 2018
Time: 11 am – 1:30 pm
*Free food will be provided.
Sign up at https://sweucsd.typeform.com/to/FskfQ0.
For questions, email email@example.com.
Before the event:
- Please create a free MathWorks.com account
- Please bring a laptop that can connect to Wifi
- Please download and install MATLAB R2017b on your device before the event – or ensure access to MATLAB Online (this is much slower)
If you are having issues installing MATLAB or do not know how to do some of these steps, volunteers will be at the Qualcomm Conference Center at 10am (before the event) to help out!
Students from all departments across the campus are welcome to attend and no prior MATLAB knowledge is required. We look forward to seeing you there!