Join Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science for a Graduate Recruitment Café, hosted by the Department of Oceans Sciences, as they look for new Ph.D. students in the following areas:
- Satellite Remote Sensing of Land-Falling Hurricanes – Dr. Roland Romeiser
- Florida Current and Sea Level – Dr. Lisa Beal
- Impacts of Atmospheric Reactions on Air Quality – Dr. Cassie Gaston
- Ocean-Atmosphere Reactions During Hurricanes – Dr. Nick Shay
- Dynamics of the Agulhas Return Current – Dr. Igor Kamenkovich
- And other research topics to be announced!
Students are encouraged to attend this informal information session. Where they will get a detailed over review on the opportunity at Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science, learn more about the projects involved, and receive help with steps to apply! The virtual info session will be held on Oct 28, 2h021 05:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada).