The George Lab is currently looking for part-time undergraduate interns/volunteers starting Winter 2022. The George Lab studies the neurobiological mechanisms of drug addiction in rodent models. Currently, students will be able to assist in a variety of projects including:
- Genetic and behavioral characterization of cocaine and oxycodone addiction
- Neural mechanisms of alcohol addiction
- Whole brain network analysis of addiction
- Models of nicotine addiction
- Large-scale computational analysis and machine learning
Students do not need to have previous research experience! The George Lab is looking for a minimum commitment of 2 quarters, ideally longer. If interested, please complete this application and a member of the lab will get back to you. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.