This is a partial list of deadlines for easy reference. For a detailed list and exact dates, you can refer to the UC San Diego Enrollment Calendars.
- Dropping a Lab Class:
Student must drop their lab before the end of their second lab meeting or they will receive a “W”.
- Students may late add labs by submitting an online EASy request.
- Friday is the last day to add courses.
- Students may continue to add labs by submitting an online EASy request.
- Late add of lectures begins, and continues on through Friday of 10th week.
- Friday is the deadline to change grading option, change units and drop lecture classes without a “W”
- Friday is the deadline to drop with a “W”.
*Please note that this deadline is effective beginning with the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Friday is the last day to late add a course. (Not lab courses, see Week 3)
- Friday is the last day to turn in a BISP 99/199/196 for the following quarter. (more info. on BISP 99/199/196)